Thursday 16 April 2009

Training for the journey

This journey has required me to prepare for it and to get fit. Overall I am doing a lot of sports (usually 3 times a week) plus some cycling. To prepare for the 6 weeks my bike buddies and I went to Brighton a couple of times (see the video) and we will go to Cambridge/ Oxford again on the 25th April This is important to get fit and to also test the bike and make final adjustments. Preparation is everything!

London - Brighton
Here is a little video of one of our last rips with my cycle buddies Jorrin & Martin. Its incredibly hard to actually hold the camera still whilst cycling....We've done these trips now a couple of times and the 60 miles do get easier...



Here is also another little video we did last year, more exciting as it was professionally edited and commented on by Deuan German (www.maroontown.co.uk), another good friend and cycle buddy! Check it out on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment